11/12/08

Where did Nov go?



Where has November gone? Wow... I can't believe how fast it has gone by already. Soon it will be Christmas! Honestly, I'm excited for the holidays again. Somehow adulthood only causes stress around the holidays, but now that we have a fresh perspective and a new set of eyes to look through, I think that it might actually become a "magical" time again. I have the best memories from my childhood around the holidays- the old felt advent calendar, baking cookies, and caroling with the youth group (yes, I know "oh Christmas tree" in German!!)  So I hope I can help re-create something like that for Madigan. She has her 3 month pictures back. I will post a couple just because she's so cute! 

We have been back to WaKeeney this past weekend so Madigan could play baby Jesus for dad's church Christmas photo program. It was fun to see all the family again! I think the next big family event will be Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: