7/23/09

picture-perfect

Just a smattering of pictures and some captions.... Enjoy!

Josh & Brenda- Engaged, in love, awesome to photograph. One of my favorite shoots to date.

 
Keegan- this little guy made me work for those smiles. He's so handsome!



Leo- I'd be lying if I said that he didn't give me a bit of baby fever! He's such a cutie-patootie! His parents are awesome too.  He gave his smiles away a little more freely...




Little toes. Sigh.  I need another niece or nephew, quick! *hint*hint*  :)


Maybe a favorite....    This was at my dad's 30th Ordination Anniversary celebration.  Madigan is as happy as a clam when Grampy has her. She's been in hog-heaven since grandpa and grandma Gibbs are here this whole week! Spoiled girl, she might be hard to deal with once they leave...
Anyone have a favorite of the above pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: