6/27/11

i heart faces: whimsy



Another week to participate in the i heart faces photo challenge!

I recently took my daughter's three year pictures. That morning, she had asked if she could have a tea party with her best friend, and we happily obliged. As they finished, they stood up and her friend wrapped her arms around my daughter for a sweet hug.


To my sweet daughter- I have no idea why God entrusted you to me, but I thank Him every day for that responsibility! I can't believe how fast the last three years have gone by, and I will cherish this picture of your sweet childhood forever.
<3
To see more whimsical images, click on over to i heart faces!


6 comments:

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: