3/23/08

23 weeks and counting!

So just a quick update... I can't believe that Easter Sunday marks 23 weeks into this journey! The u/s picture is from our 2o week ultrasound. (Back when we didn't know she was a she!)
I wonder when I'm supposed to start on a nursery? Hmm... Seventeen weeks to go will quickly turn into 12 then 8 and knowing Brett and I, the guest room will remain as is... Then again, we work best under pressure! 
And I'm pretty sure she's going to be a gymnast! I can feel her wiggle and roll around, and tonight Brett felt her foot slide across my stomach. He said "OH MY GOD, that was a FOOT!" Yup, honey, it was, and you should feel it from the inside. Definitely one of the best feelings I have ever had.
And we have basically named her. Don't worry- we will keep ONE thing a surprise with this pregnancy... We definitely have our favorite name, and also a back up name just in case she doesn't look like our #1 choice. Amazingly I blurted out the first name one afternoon and Brett's instant reply was "I love it!" Then he said it paired with a middle name of his choice- perfect fit. Somehow, knowing she is a she made it easier to picture her and think of names... I guess we will know in July if her name stuck or not! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: