4/1/08

Let the 3rd Trimester Commence!


If I felt this good, I could be pregnant forever. 
I might be changing my tune in a few weeks, but for now, that's my story and I'm sticking too it. Just wanted to post a picture of the belly... the one that dances around on the couch at night. As soon as I lay down, she starts bouncing around in there like it's her own personal inflatable jumping castle. She also seems to get excited at KU basketball- a turn I'm not encouraging in the Husker fan I thought I bred! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: