7/28/08


Obviously it's been a while since I've been on. 
I can't believe Madigan is 3 weeks old!! It's going by so fast, and I have a feeling it only gets faster from here... 
We were excited to meet miss Madigan Bryn on July 5th, after my water broke at work and only 6 1/2 short hours of labor. It really was a great experience all the way around and I wouldn't hesitate to do it all over again in a few years. (Like 5 years, when we're actually getting some sleep again!)  
Hopefully we will be able to use this site to keep everyone updated and post pictures for everyone. 
We all send our love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: