3/7/09

March-ing right along...

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the cutest of them all?

Well, I'm pretty sure that Madigan knows the answer to that question... 

We spent our Saturday morning at the Kearney Area Children's Museum. What an awesome facility!  I met with some other Kearney Mommies for a "play-date" and I didn't think that 
there would be much for Madigan. Boy, was I wrong!! She loved it! 

Besides the corner mirror, she loved the tea-
table that her little friend Giana sat at with her. 
She also had a ball in the padded ring. They have one like this at daycare and for some reason she thinks it's just the best thing ever. 













We had a great time, and she came home and crashed hard into an afternoon nap... allowing me time to update this site. The more mobile she gets, the less time I have to take or upload pictures... 
I also took a few St. Patty's day pictures, so here they are:
 Brett and I have the discussion every day... "Is that a little bit of red in her hair?" Well, Grandma Joyce would probably think so... :) This little Lassie might just have a touch of the Irish in her after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: