2/25/09

Countdown to Easter...

Here comes easter (and spring) and this house could not be any more excited!
Madigan got her first swimsuit, and here's the pictures to prove it! She's such a ham for the camera- she will even be grumpy then start smiling when we get the camera out. I think she's trying to avoid any proof that she's ever been a grump!! 






I think that the small ruffle really detracts from the thigh rolls. Somehow the rolls are cute on her- when I wear my swimsuit and my thigh rolls are showing, nobody tells me how adorable that is... At what age does chubby legs stop being cute? Hmm..
I think I'm about 20 years beyond that age...







As far as lent goes, Brett gave up his beard (!) and I'm giving up swearing. Don't get me wrong, I don't swear a LOT, but I'm going to try to cut out all the things I don't want to hear come out of Madigan's mouth. Which I have a feeling will be coming out SOON, since she is starting to mock sounds that we make, I have a feeling it won't be long before I hear her repeat a lot of different things! 

She just had a ball at ash Wednesday services too! Cooing, clapping, making faces at the couple behind us... She seemed to generally detract from the repentant, somber mood that our minister was trying convey. She's generally a big "hit" at social functions- the more eyes on her, the happier and more lively she becomes. 

I wonder where she got her love of attention?  :)

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest swimsuit! I love the thigh rolls. And no one thinks my thigh rolls are cute either. What size does Madigan wear? I'm gonna go through all of our clothes soon and I think I have a ton of dresses I could send you.

    ReplyDelete

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: