6/3/09

Final Countdown...

So, it's the "final countdown" to the big First Birthday Party! Not that it's big, by any standards, but it seems like ONE whole year is something worth celebrating! It's actually just going to be a small, family gathering in Kansas (so most of the family won't have to travel). I think to include some of our Kearney friends, we will have cake/ice cream party for Madigan the week after her birthday as well back home. Because, you know- all the cool kids have 2 birthday parties! 
We finally got back on track from this weekend- my BFF Mandy got married!! :) It was fun, fun, fun! Madigan even enjoyed staying up and "dancing" with mommy and daddy! She's also sprouted 2 teeth on the bottom, but I can't manage to snap a picture of them... 
It surely has nothing to do with the fact that I broke the point-and-shoot digital... *yes I broke it*
GRRR. 
I'll try to post tooth pictures when I can manage to snap them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: