6/7/09

Vote For Me!


Actually, Vote for BRETT! I entered this photo of him holding Madigan as a newborn into our local paper's father's day photo contest. If you feel so obliged, please take a second to register (free) and then vote, 5 times, every day! We are quite a bit behind the leader, but I know that we have enough family & friends to put us in the lead! :) I have attached a link on the right hand side of this blog, down below my "Pray for Stellan" button, and I think you can click directly on that to go to the website as well.
Otherwise, click right HERE and it should take you to my photo. It's titled "Safe in Daddy's Hands". 
He would really, really appreciate the new recliner that the winner gets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: