10/20/09

More I ♥ faces!



Another week gone and no post?
Sheesh, give me a break, I've been busy!
Here's my entry for the "I ♥ Faces" contest this week, you can check out others this week on their site by clicking on the link.


This was a picture I actually already HAD of Miss Madigan that I took last week. Then when I learned that this week's "I ♥ faces" theme was "Pink Week", I knew that I had to enter it. She just loves to play with my black scarf with the pink ribbons on it. Every single thing she touches goes onto her head, and this was no exception.
We sure think that she's a cutie! And she always loves to support a good cause!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Those blue eyes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is too cute. Great entry I totally forgot to do mine. LOL. And it's okay if your busy, I get busy all the time. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: