10/26/10

Where do I begin?


Sheesh, it seems like I haven't blogged about "real" stuff in a long time- where to begin?
Maybe with our move across state borders...
A few months ago, I applied (on a whim) for a job in a cardio-thoracic surgeon's office. I had 2 interviews to follow, and was offered the job! We relocated to Kansas, where Brett was also hired as a loan officer. Madigan started daycare full time this week, Brett & I are both working and getting into the swing of things. This move back "home", our new jobs- it's all seems to be working out with some new, exciting plans that we have for our family... ;)
My brother is being deployed to Kuwait. This is his second tour in the middle east, and we are praying every day for his safe return! I captured this picture of Madigan kissing him at his deployment ceremony, and it just fills my heart every time I see it :

I love her squished up nose and her fist-full-of-face. I entered it into the pixel perfect blog's annual photo contest. If it even makes it to the point where you can vote for it, I'll post a link.

I also found out that several of my "in real life" friends actually read this blog! Hello, Friends! Feel free to comment... :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow those are huge changes! It sounds like everything is working out...so excited to read of your new plans :)
    Adorable picture, but so sorry your brother is being deployed again. Many prayers for his safe keeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, congratulations once again on the move and job! How exciting that your life is taking a turn and you are accepting it enthusiastically and with wide open arms! Second of all, I think that is one of my most favorite pictures I've ever seen of yours! Thank you for blessing my family, and may blessings continue to pour upon yours!

    ReplyDelete

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: