4/20/09

Road Trippin' With My 2 Favorite Allies...


Brett would be so proud of me for quoting Chili Peppers in my title!! He loves the RHCP. But I digress...
We had our big road trip to KC this weekend, and survived! Madigan got a bit mad about the trip towards the end. But she did good! We ate at Grinders (more on that HERE).  I had a good time at the bachelorette party, and Madigan had a great time with her dad and uncle Brandon. When I got to the house the next morning, she was bathed, fed, and sleeping. (Uncle Brandon's house was, however, a bit of a jumble of toys and games). I knew those guys would take great care of her! It was my first night EVER not staying with her. I think that the first time we BOTH have to leave her, it will be a bit harder. But knowing she was in good hands made it easier! This weekend we will go back to Hays for a bridal shower. I'm sure that trip will yield some more internet-appropriate pictures! :) Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: