9/11/09

Did you miss us?


Because we missed you!
Really we did. 
We have been very busy here in Kearney, but all work and no play makes Jack (and Brett) a dull boy. 
The basement is officially re-done, and the house is on the market. This first week we had 6 showings, so that was reassuring that there are still lookers in this market. 
We also took the pets down to Kansas for a stay at "Grandma & Grandpa Gibbs" house so that the house would be easier to show without wrestling dogs and cats. 


Madigan got to see her cousins! She really loves those boys, and they are so good with her. 
In fact, she missed her nap entirely and was content to just kick-it back on daddy's lap and watch them run and play around her. 

And what a ball of energy those boys are! Will ran around all afternoon. His cheeks were so red, and he wore Brett out too playing golf and badminton and other games that he made up on the spur of the moment to amuse his uncle. I still can't believe how big Will is getting, he's more of a boy than the baby I remember him being- (If I think he's growing up fast, I wonder how his mom feels?!)

Then of course there's Max. He's a sweet heart if ever there was one. 
He was fighting his afternoon nap too, but he did manage to lay down and let me take a few pictures of him while he was chillaxin' as well. 
I'm having fun with my new camera as well as a couple new programs for editing, as you can tell. I am glad that Max was a willing participant for me!

And of course Madigan has no choice but to be a willing participant to my photo-obsession. As you can tell, she's practicing her hoop-and-bat performance for when she's going to move to Las Vegas. 
Because, you know.... she's a show girl if ever there was one!























And not to toot my own horn.....*toot*toot*..... but if you want to see more pictures I've been taking, head on over to my Free Range Photography site and look at the new pictures in the gallery.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: