9/20/09

A letter to my mother...



Dear Mom,
Remember all those times when I was a teenager and in sheer frustration with me you would utter "I can't wait until you have one just like you..."
Well, pull up a chair. It's your turn.
I would like to title this photo-montage "I fed my dinner to the dog, didn't I?" and I hope you truly enjoy it. Consider it payback for the chili incident of years past...
In the very least, I hope you appreciate that I am able to appreciate what's coming to me...
Love, Sarah



Thanks so much for cooking me a delightful dinner that is not only nutritionally balanced, but delicious....

I, however, would prefer to be silly instead of eat.
Look at me, I'm Charlie Chaplain!


Do you like seafood?
SEE... FOOD!
Ha ha ha ha ha....


Mom's not looking...
GUS, eat this, quick!


Did you get it, boy?
Eat it all!


Let me pretend to eat what's left in my bowl,
Mom will be none the wiser....


See, Mom, I finished it ALL GONE!


Tricked you, didn't I!?!

(Editors Note: The hair-style is what we call "toddler-naps-in-pigtails" and we expect it to be a big hit on the runway next season!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: