1/6/10

18 months and counting...


I'm so glad to be finally back on line and in the "real world" again- Its amazing how stressful a move can be, especially when an 18 month old is involved!

True, true- I don't want anyone to think that I forgot that my daughter turned 18 months old while in the midst of the hubub and hoopla of a move!

I remember when she was born, holding her squealing, squirming little body. I remember being told by literally everyone about how it "goes so fast". I remember holding clothes for an 18 month old at my shower and thinking "18 months is so far away."

Now, what seems like mere days have passed, and I have my life full of 18 month old sassy fun. She is becoming such a talker and we are amazed by what she can do every day. Just today she walked to the TV while the food network was on and said "Bite?" to Ina Garten. She is a good eater, a great sleeper and has such a happy disposition. We are so blessed and so lucky!
I cannot believe that in the last 18 months we've went from this:


to this:


And I am so very excited to see what the next 18 months have in store for us!
I really love this girl!

4 comments:

  1. How did I not realize you were moving?? Ack. I hate to move, although it's fun to have a new place, the process stinks. Glad you survived.
    I love the pigtails!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you move with all that snow?! Yuck. I was really glad we didn't make it back for the holidays as so many people were stranded for days...

    What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh, look at that sweetie! My little Cubbie is 19 months. I bet they would cause trouble, er, I mean have a blast together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! Just wanted to give you a "thanks!" for delurking on my blog. =) I've been able to read a few of your posts today, and I must say that your daughter puts the CUTE in cute. =)

    Congrats on surviving the big move, and I look forward to checking back in with you!

    ReplyDelete

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: