11/29/09

another I ♥ faces entry


So this week's contest for I ♥ faces contest is a "tooshies" contest.
I do happen to have several naked hind ends in my photography files, however, this is a clothed hind-end contest only.
I like this one, a picture from an engagement session I did. I love hand holding, jeans wearing engaged people. It's still "new" love, even though it's an old enough love to commit to marriage.
It always makes me think back to when I was newly engaged- just a young 20 years old, and I was so in love. A love that only grows more as time progresses... aww. Young love....


To see all the clothed bottoms you'd ever want to see, click on over to I Heart Faces website.

7 comments:

  1. Very Cute!!! Love the edit too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good edit.. love it ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet. I love the aging process you used. It looks nice. Perfect for sepia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute shot! I love the edit, crop, and the frame you added to it! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this photo. Great crop, great edit, great everything. Even tooshies, LOL. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mirroring (is that even a word ;D) and the frame. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: