11/17/09

Thankful.


I am thankful.
Full of thanks.
Chalk-full of it.
I am thankful for tiny, chubby hands that grab everything and leave smeary little fingerprints behind. I am thankful for a curiosity that is insatiable. I'm thankful for a tiny little mind that needs to know.


I'm thankful for long eyelashes, tiny ponytails, and a girly-girl that picks a boat to match her outfit. I'm thankful for a husband that is as involved in our marriage as he is in parenting.
I'm thankful for little brown dresses, for a daughter that loves water so much she'll play with it anywhere, and for an adventuresome child. I'm thankful for a healthy child.

I'm thankful for blue, blue eyes, black mary-janes, chipped paint merry-go-rounds, and a girl who circles counter-clockwise.

I'm thankful for my husband, whom I truly believe was sent to me by God. I'm thankful for our family. I'm thankful for my friends, both those I know in real life and those who I've only met through blogging. I am so thankful, for my life and for the things I have to count as blessing.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. Too many things to list, but I'll try:
    1) hubs--15+ years of marriage and still my best friend.
    2) health--aside from infertility I'm pretty healthy
    3) friends and family
    4) BLOGGING. has damn near saved my life--thanks for supporters like you!
    5) baking.
    6) pets
    7) luck--the luck we have had with happy marriage, relative wealth (we can afford our treatments--barely--but compared to the rest of the world we are rich rich rich!), a home, good stable jobs, a great church, etc. etc.
    8) music--i'm surrounded by it with my hubs and i wouldn't have it any other way


    OK that's enough. it's always good to be reminded!

    Your list is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: