11/16/09

Did you notice?

I updated my blog!
It's so much fun- like getting new clothes for my own personal webspace. Except I can't get too fat for this makeover! Win-Win!!
I also re-arranged my blog roll on the side of the page. I separated the list into "family" "friends" and "businesses". I expect I'll change it a little bit more as I start to expand on my new blog roll. I've found some great blogs recently and might be adding them as well.
Maybe I'll just do a quick bullet post update, in case you've wondered what's going on in "Sillyhille" land....
  • I have done NO Christmas shopping. Boo.
  • Madigan has 3 teeth, and is apparently very angry that the others would like to come through as well. I'd love to hear ANY advice on teething (except for rubbing booze on her gums, I'm not that kind of mom).
  • I will be traveling to Kansas for the next three weekends. Once for a photo shoot of a newborn (yay!), once for T-giving, once for Pie & Pipes celebration at our home church.
  • Um, I've been eating butter cake and wondering how I can become Paula Deen. I like one suggestion that I don't necessarily want to BE her, as much as I'd like her to be my surrogate grandmother.
  • I'm working on two new posts that I'm just don't feel are "finished" yet. I usually just sign on, type some stuff, and post it... (like this entry!) but I have 2 that are a bit more deep-thinking for me and I'm debating on even posting them at all... Don't know if the majority of people who read this (all three of you...) would just prefer light updates on the Littlest SillyHille, or if, you know, reading actual thoughts from me is also amusing. Did you know that if you leave a comment (hint hint) I would know that my aimless typing is not in vain? :)
  • In reviewing my bullet points, I realize that I use italics (and parenthesis) a bit too much. Forgive me.
So, that's my nut, in a shell. And since I didn't participate in the usual "not-me! monday" post that I occasionally do, I have just ONE "not me" to impart...
I most certainly did not eat pot-roast for breakfast. Because it smelled so delicious. And protein is filling, right?

4 comments:

  1. I read your blog and I think it's great! I've tried to leave comments before but they were not successful for some reason...

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new layout! As far as the posts you are not sure about. I say post them. Maybe they can help someone else that reads it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. from mother to daughter: Give me all you got!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog...You're the one that inspired me to start my own. I don't update it as often as you...so keep up the good work. Deep thoughts & light, funny updates are both good. You do what you feel is best!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: