3/7/10

Another Entry....

...for the i {heart} faces contest of the week!
Every week I wonder if I will be able to participate in the weekly contest.
When I saw the theme this week was "Jump for Joy" I realized once again that I could participate! Yay!


This was taken during an engagement session last spring. This couple was up for anything- and we had so much fun doing their shoot! Towards the end of the session, I told them to run up to the top of the hill and start jumping up and down. Without even questioning me, they just took off! Here's proof that this marriage can last the long haul: They counted together to three, held hands, and jumped as high as they could, just reaching up to heaven.

If you'd like to see some great pictures, head on over to i heart faces and check out the other entries!

14 comments:

  1. Wait a sec--did you take that picture? It's amazing. I guess I am dense but I didn't know you did this professionally--I just thought you did these amazing photos of Madigan for fun. That is an awesome pic, it actually makes me want to go right out and have someone photograph Mr. LC and I doing just this pose, but we're probably too old to get so much height :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done! I know how hard it is to capture them in mid jump, so for that...BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok everything about this is perfect!! :-) I LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that couple has some "up's"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot...they got some good air! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This picture is great. HOLY MOLY! Look how high they went. Jimminy Crickets! One of my most favorites so far. Really great : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. This will definitely stand out against the other entries this week, because most of them are of kids. I think it's so great that you got this couple to let go and have fun with their session. Great job!

    feel free to check out my entry over at flickr =]

    ReplyDelete
  8. great angle cause it makes them look even higher in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it! Great job! what a fun picture. I love how they are reaching up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. It'a a beautiful photo, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shot! They certainly look like a happy, fun couple.

    ReplyDelete

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: