3/2/10

I ♥ Faces, "out takes"

So the theme for "I ♥ Faces" this week is hilarious out takes! Trust me, I could have more than enough entries for this contest!
The best one that comes to mind was one of Madigan when she was 6 months old. A friend had made onesies with her initial on them and a tiny pink bow. Once she found that bow, she was all over it. No matter how hard I tried to distract her, she just had to have that bow. When I snapped this one, I think she was certain that she had finally gotten away with eating that bow.
It is by far one of my favorite "accidental" shots to date.

5 comments:

  1. i love it!! the story and the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the clarity of the photo and the cute expression on her face

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment. That's my fave pic too. I seriously laugh out loud every time I look at it :) And I love yours! What a little cutie, and such a determined little look on her face! Oh, and I love the phrase "semi-crunchy," I might just steal it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I just want to pinch her little cheeks :)

    Lamb's Most Recent Post: Who Are These People?!

    ReplyDelete

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: