3/15/10

Ten Question Tuesday....

Ok, so since I haven't really had anything to write about, I thought I'd just post a little 10 question survey and the answers.... Feel free to copy and paste your own, and let me know if you did, I'd love to know the answers!
Here goes...

1. What is the last lie you told?
Um... That I don't have anything to write about. I have a lot of things bouncing around in my head but most of them are incomplete thoughts, things I'm not sure I want to just put "out there" on here, or seem simply whiny and really shallow once I being to write about them. So I'm keeping them trapped in my head for now!

2. What was the last thing you highlighted?
The term "Fasting Lipid Profile" at work. Really exciting, I know.

3. Who is the last baby that you held?
Her name was Ruby, she was one day shy of 2 weeks old and she made me want a(nother) baby really, really bad.

4. When was the last time you went to a six flags?
Wow, I think it was 6 flags over Denver (Elitch Gardens) about 8 years ago with Brett and my parents.

5. What is the first thing you wash in the shower?
My belly button. Seriously, just don't ask.

6. When was the last time you used hand sanitizer?
At work, but I usually just try to wash my hands instead because I hate how bad it dries my skin out.

7. Do you believe in the religion you were brought up in?
I do indeed. I think that I was given ample opportunity to ask a lot of questions, and encouraged to explore outside of my comfort zone, which really helped to make me learn what I do and don't "believe in" and what I look for in a church family. (I guess that's the advantage to being brought up by a minister- one who didn't just cram his views down my throat but encouraged me to learn for myself!)

8. Which of the 7 deadly sins is your biggest downfall?
Ha... Either Sloth or Gluttony. Probably Sloth, I love some food but I don't think I'm "Gluttonous".

9. What is on your perfect pizza?
Green & black olives, italian sausage, sauerkraut.

10. How do you feel about reality TV?
It makes me ashamed of humanity.

There, now, was that so hard? :)
I suppose next time, I'm going to have to put a real post together. We will have to see which of the random thoughts bouncing around up there makes it's way out and into reality...

2 comments:

  1. two things: #1 God bless your last answer. What is wrong with the world these days? What happened to the good old innocent humorous sitcom? #2 By the answer to number 9, I can tell you and Ben are related; sounds familiar:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah,this is a good one. Thanks for sharing! And hooray for #10...I swear, it's getting worse and worse and I didn't even think that was possible.

    ReplyDelete

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: