1/1/11

Happy 2011!

So, I thought maybe I should go public with my "resolution" this year... :)
Might it keep me honest? Hmm... maybe, maybe not. After all, I've always said the things we want to accomplish don't have to be defined or outlined anywhere- we do them on our own.
On that note... *cough*

My goal is 211 workouts in 2011!
It's not a huge goal, but it will keep me at it week after week. Maybe if I'm ambitious enough, I'll post a ticker... (ambitious = if I can figure out how to post a ticker? anyone?)

Anyway, I have a few posts to get around to doing this week, including one filled with pictures of a small person playing in snow.

So- dear reader(s), have you a goal for 2011? Feel free to share!
Peace!
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. You go girl! My goal for this year is to run a 5k. I'm starting out small. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm just continuing my 101 list...

    ReplyDelete

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: