1/11/11

Heaven is For Real


Last night, I downloaded a book onto our kindle titled "Heaven is For Real".


I could. not. put. it. down.

I read the entire thing immediately after downloading it.
This is a story of a Nebraska family who comes muchtooclose to losing their young son. Months later, and over the course of a few years, the son begins to talk about his near death experience with bone-chilling, child-like honesty and accuracy.

I suggest you read this book if any of the following apply:

If you believe in God.
If you don't believe in God.
If you're not sure if you believe in God.
If you have ever lost a child, or have a child, or know one of those children who speak directly and honestly.
If you like to read.
If you don't like to read but swore you'd read one book this year.

This is an easy-to-read, engrossing and deeply moving story.
Read it.
You'll never regret it.

6 comments:

  1. I love these kinds of stories! I'll be reading this soon. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the suggestion. I will check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had to come back and tell you that I downloaded it yesterday and finished reading it today. It was a fabulous book. I will be recommending it to everyone! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this a couple of weeks ago, and agree with your list of who should read it. I'm a Christian and it opened my eyes up quite a bit, as well as made me take a look at my faith and question how "child-like" it really is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, you've convinced me! :-)

    ReplyDelete

(persistence pays off! you may need to click "comment" two or three times to get it to "stick". You will be asked for word verification before posting to ensure it's not spam. Keep clicking "comment" until your thoughts are heard!)

Let's hear YOUR thoughts: